Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services available on the Site. These may include: (a) subscribing to our email list; or (b) sending us a message via one of our contact forms. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
TTSS does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
TTSS may share data with trusted partners to send you email announcements, if you are a subscriber, or to provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to TTSS, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
TTSS may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on TTSS or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of TTSS; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of TTSS, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be anonymously and automatically collected by TTSS. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website at www.talktextsendshare.com.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
TTSS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, TTSS may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from TTSS or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from TTSS, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
TTSS welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that TTSS has not adhered to this Statement, please contact TTSS at:
Talk Text Send Share, Incorporated
611 Gateway Boulevard, Suite 120
San Francisco, California 94080
+1 424 253 1282
Effective as of July 1, 2020.